Thursday, August 20, 2026

Anne Heche


Anne Heche was an American actress known for her roles in films like Donnie Brasco and Six Days, Seven Nights. In multiple interviews, she revealed that her father, a closeted gay man, repeatedly SAd her, starting when she was an infant and continuing until she was 12. Three months after her father's death from AIDS, her 18-year-old brother, Nathan, died in a car crash, which she believed was suicide. In a 2001 interview with Barbara Walters, Heche opened up about how what she endured in childhood led her to believe that she was two completely different people living in the same body: ''I had a fantasy world that I escaped to. I called my other personality Celestia. I believed I was from that world. I believed I was from another planet. I think I was insane.''

First break - In 2000, the day after her breakup with Ellen DeGenerous, Heche had a psychotic break, driving on Interstate 5 from LA to Sanwaqin Valley, exiting where she later said she had been told to go, ending up in rural Cantoua Creek in western Fresno County. Heche left her vehicle at the side of the road and, wearing only a bra and shorts, walked one-and-a-half miles in extremely hot weather without water before feeling dehydrated and knocking on the door of a ranch-house. The homeowner recognized her from Six Days, Seven Nights. After drinking a significant amount of water, Heche took off her Nikes and said that she had to take a shower. Heche later revealed that she had taken Ecstasy. After showering, she entered the living room, asked for a pair of slippers, and suggested they watch a movie. After about half an hour, the home-owner contacted the Fresno County Sheriff's Department. Heche said of this incident: "I was told to go to a place where I would meet a spaceship. I was told in order to get on the spaceship that I would have to take a hit of ecstasy. Fresno was the culmination of a journey and a world that I thought I needed to escape to in order to find love.''

Second break - At the time of her passing, Heche was working on a project called Girl in Room 13, a television movie which premiered on Lifetime about sex trafficking. During the filming, Heche caused a sequence of three motor vehicle collisions in the Mar Vista neighborhood of Los Angeles, with the third being the most severe. The first, she struck a garage, causing minor damages; she was caught on video speeding off from the scene and nearly hitting a pedestrian. The second was a hit-and-run where she struck a Jaguar; the driver was uninjured. A subsequent video shows Heche speeding down an alleyway, nearly hitting another pedestrian. In the final crash, she runs into a house, destroying the wall and embedding the vehicle 30 ft into the building with her trapped inside.


The crash occurred at around 10:55 a.m. At 11:01, first-responders show up, and within seconds, dispatchers radioed a report that there was a single person trapped in the car; paramedics were directed immediately. LFD Deputy Chief, Richard Fields, said: "The patient that was identified initially was the person that was in the home." 17 minutes later, one of the firefighters at the scene said: "We do have no patients at this time." At 11:22 a.m., one of the incident commanders asked again about the driver: "Let me clear this up... So, you do have a patient in the car?" At 11:25 a.m., a firefighter speaking through an oxygen mask replied: ''We have identified one patient, inaccessible at this time. He's pushed up against the floorboard.'' Finally, at around 11:50, Anne was removed from the car after being trapped inside for nearly an hour. Despite the fact she was still conscious and talking, helicopter footage shows Anne being loaded into the back of an ambulance in what looks like a body bag, which she flails and rips herself out of. 



She was transferred to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in critical condition, then later transferred to Grossman Burn Center at West Hills Hospital. Initial reporting from the following days seemed optimistic, and her ex-boyfriend, Thomas Jane, made a statement to the Daily Mail that she was stable and expected to pull through. However, reports from only the next day said that Anne was in critical condition and not expected to survive, citing a severe anoxic brain injury causing her to slip into a coma. Days later she was declared brain-dead, and taken off life support.
________________________________________________________________________________

By: Chayse

Raped by: Otto Heckel

No comments:

Post a Comment